Sunday 11 July 2010

Look what I've got...


Julie was running past a second hand shop when she spotted a snow board sitting outside. She went back the next day to check it out and bought is for me.
So I'm now the proud owner of a Burton Clash 160, with Burton bindings and an Oakley bag. The board is in mint condition and has quite possibly never been used, there is not a mark on it. The best bit was the price..... a mere ichi man which is £77.
All I have to do now is wait until the winter.
I have heard that the Japanese don't like second hand things and don't have much room in their houses for storage so the result is cheap stuff second hand so now I am thinking that I will keep a close eye on the second hand stores. We could do with finding ski kit for the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment